The most important part of your health management should be taking care of your skin. It is recommended to reduce your exposure to sunlight and use sunscreen but what else can you do? Skin supplements can be used to boost the vitamin levels in your body, keeping you healthy and looking fresh.
Restore your skin to boost that natural glow with our skin rejuvenating capsules designed to give your body the nutrients it needs to make you look great as well as feel great. Prolong your glow by preventing dry skin and premature ageing when you take one of our tablets. Nourish your skin without having to worry about altering your diet and sticking to a long skincare routine.
Each capsule contains Marine Collagen, Ascorbic Acid, Hyaluronic acid, and Vitamin E powder to enhance your skin giving your skin the glow it deserves. These vitamins are essential for your health as a deficiency can lead to adverse effects on the texture and appearance of your skin. Combining all 4 ingredients will enhance your physical appearance and give you that youthful glow. Our formula consists of 350 mg of Collagen, 40 mg of Ascorbic acid, 30 mg of Hyaluronic acid and 5.5 mg of Vitamin E. The volume of Ascorbic acid and Vitamin E make up of 50% and 45% of the recommended daily intake making our product highly effective in rejuvenating the skin.
As the body ages, the ability to produce collagen decreases and this can cause existing collagen to begin breaking down leading to the increased digestive problem, weaker immune system, and an increased risk of illnesses. However, there is a way you can increase your collagen intake and that is by taking it in the form of supplements. There are many types of collagen, but marine collagen is thought to be the very best due to it having the most efficient absorption compared to other types of collagen and being environmentally friendly.
Benefits of Collagen:
- Builds stronger bones: Aids in the absorption of calcium and other minerals to strengthen the bone
- Boosts metabolism: Helps with the conversion of nutrients and add muscle mass
- Reduces inflammation: Due to its smooth properties, collagen allows the joints to glide and move with minimal pain
- Weight management: A pure protein source that can suppress appetite
- Skin elasticity: reduces skin ageing by improving skin elasticity and hydration
- Skin glow and skin restoration
- Increased nail growth: Notable decrease in broken nails and improved brittle nails
Ascorbic acid, also known as Vitamin C, is found on both the outer (epidermis) layers and inner (dermis) layers of the skin. The main properties of Vitamin C include acting as an antioxidant and keeps the skin healthy by aiding collagen production. Due to this, Vitamin C is an important ingredient for anti-ageing products as it prevents or reduces damage to the skin cells by neutralising the production of free radicals.
Benefits of Ascorbic Acid:
- Keeps skin plump: As Vitamin C is highly acidic it heals the skin by increasing the production of proteins such as collagen and elastin which prevents premature ageing of the skin
- Reduces pigmentation inhibits melanin production in the skin which can prevent the appearance of dark spots and skin discolouration
- Hydrating: Allows the skin to retain moisture and make skin glow
- Boosts healing: Speeds up the healing process and reduces the risk of inflammation
Hyaluronic acid is substance that is naturally produced in the body where large amounts are found in the skin, eyes, and connective tissue. It is to retain moisture in the skin and keep the tissues well lubricated. As the body begins the age, there is a reduced production in Hyaluronic acid in the body therefore making the skin dryer and less elastic, causing sagging and wrinkles. To reduce this adverse effect from lack of moisture in the body, it is important to retain those levels of hyaluronic acid in the body as it can hold over 1000 times its weight in water.
Benefits of Hyaluronic Acid:
- Hydrating: Retains moisture in the skin
- Reduces joint pain: Keeps joints moist and lubricated making movements easier and smoother
- Anti-Wrinkle: Its capacity to retain large amounts of water prevents the developments of wrinkles and fills in present wrinkles
- Antioxidant: Skin looks healthy and nourished
Vitamin E powder
Vitamin E is a a fat soluble nutrient which has antioxidant properties as well as supporting the immune system and skin health. It is not common to have a Vitamin E deficiency as eating foods rich in this vitamin is sufficient to keep the required levels in the body. Hence why, this supplement contains a smaller amount of Vitamin E in comparison to the other 3 ingredients. Foods that are rich in Vitamin E include plant oils, nuts, seeds and wheat based products.
Benefits of Vitamin E:
- Antioxidant: Fighting free radicals
- Longer cell life: Slows ageing of cells
- Moisturising and healing: Acts as a natural barrier to the sun
- Natural anti-inflammatory: soothing properties to calm the skin